And Away We Go...


I arrived at Nagoya Chubu International Airport two days ago and was immediately bombarded by a whirlwind of information. I was picked up at arrivals by Saki-san who helped me buy a Manaca card (Nagoya's Oyster card equivalent) and then was taken to my new apartment. After being shown around and then left to my own devices, all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and go to sleep forever, but I knew that first I had to go to the Conbini (Convenience Store) to buy some food.


...

It turns out that being able to read Kana is absolutely useless when you don't know what any of the words mean. And so begins my adventure in Japan, with playing grocery potluck and hoping for the best!

Stay tuned to find out everything I do, make and learn whilst I'm here in Japan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shocking, I Know

E-I-E-I-O-M-G

Got Wood 4: It Got Smaller Again